What I know for sure

Friday, November 11, 2005
Here are a couple of things I know for sure:

  • I know my name (but I'm not going to say it here). It's on my birth certificate and my driver's license. If the gubmint says that's who I am, it's good enough for me!

  • I know my date of birth, and therefore my age. (Same documentation source and -- it's none of your business, thank you very much!)

  • I know that I have three cats that call me Mom. (Well, actually, they call me Mao, but that's close enough!) I have their rabies certificates and tags, so I guess that's enough evidence that they're really mine.

  • The sun came up this morning. I think it will go down this evening too, if the glare on my computer screen right now is any indication. (Squint squint.) The sun'll come up tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow... there'll be sun.

  • I know I was born. I've been told that I'll die too. It doesn't feel like I will, but since everything else eventually dies, I guess I will too someday. Where will "I" go when I die (if anywhere)? Anyone's guess.

  • Right now, I know that I have to go. See ya!

1 comments:

VoodooMike said...

I was tagged, and now you have been too. As a result, you have to tag some people - that's the law.

So there.