Answers to the "How Well Do You Know Andrea Kenner" Quiz

Friday, May 29, 2009
I got the idea from my friend Happy (i.e., John) to post an answer key to my "How Well Do You Know Andrea Kenner" Facebook quiz here on my blog. So for anybody who knows or cares, here it is


How well do you know Andrea Kenner?

Andrea Kenner


1) Which of the following is not one of my cats?
a) Augie
b) Beckham
c) Cali
d) Ethel
e) Perla

Ethel is not my cat now, but I once had two cats named Lucy and Ethel. They previously "owned" a friend who moved to Atlanta. We kind of have an alphabetical theme for naming our cats, but Perla broke the mold. I mean, what can you say... she's a different kind of kitty.

2) I would secretly like to be a/an _______________ for a day.
a) artist
b) film critic
c) deejay
d) doctor
e) singer

I wouldn't mind being a deejay too, but I'm a shower/car singer who can really belt it out when no one is listening. Oh well, a person's got to know his or her limitations!

3) My favorite flavor of ice cream is
a) Mint Chocolate Chip
b) Denali Moose Tracks
c) Peach
d) Vanilla
e) Yes! Pecan

Mmm.... moose tracks. I like the idea of Yes! Pecan, but to be honest, I've never tried it.

4) What song would I choose to sing at a karaoke bar?
a) The Love Shack
b) Act Naturally
c) It Wasn't Me
d) Pink Cadillac
e) Somewhere Over the Rainbow

OK, believe it or not, I have actually already performed The Love Shack and It Wasn't Me in the great karaoke hall of fame that is The Cat's Meow in New Orleans. Neither one was by my choice, even though I really do love to sing the Love Shack. But I actually think I would do better on Act Naturally, becuase it has a smaller range. And, as Melissa Reilly knows, Pink Cadillac really bugs me because you can basically sing it in only three notes. I mean, it sounds cool and all, but it's pretty basic, and not really a singer's song. And Somewhere Over the Rainbow.... Oh forget it! It has a full octave change. The only thing that could be worse is trying to sing the Star Spangled Banner!

5) What is my favorite holiday?
a) Hanukkah
b) Christmas
c) Passover
d) Fourth of July
e) Halloween

I adore the Fourth of July. Maybe it's because it's close to my birthday, but I really think it's just because I'm such a summertime girl.

6) What is my favorite vacation spot?
a) Vegas, baby!
b) New Orleans
c) Ocean City, MD
d) Aspen
e) Bermuda

I know it doesn't sound glamorous, but I really love going to Ocean City. It's so homey. And I love the popcorn and the french fries.

7) What kind of car do I drive?
a) Honda Civic
b) Honda Accord
c) Honda Insight
d) Scion XA
e) Toyota Camry

I bought my Accord on July 8, 2000. That's a pretty easy date for me to remember, since it's my birthday. But don't tell anyone. For my next car... hmm.... maybe a Mini Roadster?

8) Who wold I most like to meet?
a) Barack Obama
b) Dick Cheney
c) Brad Pitt
d) Jennifer Aniston
e) Billy Ray Cyrus

OMG, I keep hoping I will run into the Big Kahuna. I mean I do live near DC and all. I guess I gotta start hanging out at Five Guys or something.

9) What would be the perfect present for me?
a) A beach towel
b) A treadmill
c) A fruit basket
d) Something with cats on it
e) A vacuum cleaner

Hee hee. This one's a giveaway.

10) How many credit hours do I have left to finish?
a) 3
b) 6
c) 9
d) 12
e) 15

OK, as of this moment, I'm down to nine. I can't wait until this whole thing is over so I can stop worrying about writing the next paper!

Ciao!

0 comments: